Club Entry Requirements (Dress Rules)
Wests Club Dress regulations apply to all members and guests entering Club premises and whilst in general areas of Club facilities. To maintain the high standards enjoyed by our Clubs the following dress regulations apply to all patrons:
The following items are not permitted - offensive clothing, untidy, dirty or torn clothes, gang colours, costumes, swimwear, hoodies, dirty work clothes/boots. Shoes must be worn at all times for safety reasons. Helmets must be removed whilst on Club premises. Caps must be removed if requested by staff.
Please make note of these requirements when visiting the Clubs as we reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who cannot adhere to these rules.
Under 18’s Wests House Policy
If you are bringing a minor to the Club who is not your child the NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing defines a responsible adult is defined as:
- A parent, step parent or guardian of the minor;
- The minor’s spouse or any person who ordinarily lives with the minor on a permanent and domestic basis, or
- A person who is, for the time being, is exercising the rights of the minor’s parent, step parent or guardian.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to traverse any gaming area of the Club.
Terms & Conditions
Click to view the following terms:
- Membership Terms and Conditions
- Membership $10 Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Win With Wests Terms and Conditions
- Update Your Details Terms and Conditions
- Wests Rewards
- Wests Raffles
- Club Dress By-Laws
- Bingo & Hoi By-Laws
- Directors & Election By-Laws
- Patron Barring By-Laws
- Jet Set Go - Win a Kawasaki STX 160x Jetski
- Redeem Wests Rewards Points for a Ham