The Wests Values Awards
The Wests Awards Program was initiated in 2018 to recognise employees who have demonstrated the Wests values across a number of categories.
Innovation and Change – We are innovative and embrace change.
Community – We build strong relationships and a sense of belonging.
Business Growth - We are passionate, determined and pursue growth.
Service - We deliver joy through service. We make the little things count. We make positive experiences and long lasting memories. We are honest, open and we smile.
People & Safety – We celebrate our diversity.
The Wests family would like to recognise those employees who demonstrate and live the Wests values. This award is driven by a peer-to-peer nomination scheme and following the nominations from fellow employees, a shortlist is provided to the Executive and Management team to deliberate and decide on the recipients of each award.
The recipients of the 2022 Wests Awards:
- People & Safety: Andrew Cameron – Wests Cardiff
- Community: Mark Taufua – Balance
- Business Growth: Lee-Anne Carter – The Anchorage
- Innovation & Change: Emanuela Donnini – The Gateway
- Service: Susan Bryant – Wests Nelson Bay
- Service: Elizabeth Dumpleton – Wests Mayfield
- Service: Angela Nicolopoulos – The Anchorage
- Service: Michelle Baker – Wests New Lambton