THAI MARINATED SPICY FISH
Take your taste buds to Thailand and enjoy this fish dish brought to you by Chef Savine for a little at home cooking inspiration.
Make sure to follow @wests_eats on Instagram where we share tastes and sensations from all over the world to surprise and excite you.
Thai Marinated Spicy Fish
- 2- 3tbs Fish Sauce
- 2 Limes, freshly squeezed
- 3 Cloves of garlic, crushed or sliced
- 1 piece Ginger, peeled and sliced
- ½ Capsicum, sliced
- ¼ bch Coriander, chopped
- ¼ bch Thai basil
- 1 Small red chilli, chopped no seeds (unless you love the heat)
- 1 Carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 Fish fillet (white flesh fish works best)
- Cooked jasmine rice
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Combine fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger, capsicum, coriander, Thai basil, chilli and carrot together in a bowl.
- Place a piece of fish fillet on a piece of foil.
- Pour the vegetables and combined ingredients over the fish.
- Wrap the foil up around the fish leaving no gaps. Place in oven on racks for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the foil and place on a bed of steamed jasmine rice.
- Place the vegetables on top of the fish and drizzle the cooking liquid over the fish.