Running out of ideas on what to cook for dinner?
Our talented Chef Savine shares his Chicken Chasseur recipe for a little at home cooking inspiration.
This quick and easy recipe will keep the family coming back for seconds.
Make sure to follow @wests_eats on Instagram where we share tastes and sensations from all over the world to surprise and excite you.
- 500g Chicken Thigh / or Chicken Drumsticks
- 150g Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Whole onion sliced
- 2tbs Butter or olive oil
- 3tbs Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- ½ bch Thyme
- 100ml White Wine
- 150ml Chicken Stock
- 2 tbs Tomato Paste
- Seal off the chicken in the butter or oil, then remove. Sweat off the onion and mushrooms in a fry pan with garlic, add the fresh thyme.
- Dust with the flour and tomato paste.
- Next add in the white wine and chicken stock.
- Check for seasoning.
- Add the chicken and allow to simmer for 5 -10 minutes (allow 25 minutes for chicken drumsticks) until cooked.
- Serve with some steamed rice or roast potatoes.