Chef Hatton shares with us his home made rissoles recipe for a winter warmer feel good family dinner.
Make sure to follow @mywests on Instagram where we share tastes and sensations from all over the world to surprise and excite you.
- 1 kg Lean beef mince
- 125g Carrot, grated
- 200g Onion, finely diced
- 100g Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 50ml Worcester sauce
- 50ml Tomato sauce
- 1tsp Dried oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Combine lean beef mince, carrot, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcester sauce, tomato sauce, oregano and salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Take a small sample and cook to check seasoning and flavour. Add additional flavours if required.
- Scoop into 150g balls using a set of scales and roll in hands till you get a ball shape.
- Pan fry in hot oil to seal all surfaces and transfer to an over tray and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables, buttery mash and onion gravy.