Paint The Town P!nk
WIN Ticket's to P!nk's Summer Carnival Tour!
Let's Get the Party Started for the chance to win two (2) tickets to Pink's Summer Carnival Tour in an exclusive Corporate Suite at McDonald Jones Stadium!
It's time to head to your local Wests Club and give yourself an entry into the draw to win the ultimate night out for you and a friend:
- Two (2) Corporate Suite tickets to Pink's Summer Carnival Tour on February 13th at McDonald Jones Stadium
- A gourmet food and beverage package
- One (1) night's accommodation at The Executive
To enter yourself into the competition to win the best seats in the funhouse all you need to do is:
- Purchase a schooner or pint of Canadian Club & Dry on tap or Canadian club & Dry 330ml package variety drink at any Wests public bar, then scan your Wests Membership card. Become a Member.
- Scan the QR code on your receipt and follow the prompts to complete your entry - don't forget to enter your unique single-use code for a valid entry.
- Sit patiently and wait to see if you are the winner!
*T&C's apply. Wests supports the responsible service of alcohol. The "Paint the town PINK! 2024 Concert Experience" terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for a promotional contest sponsored by Coca-Cola and The Wests Group Australia. The contest is open to residents of New South Wales and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and associated venues. The promotion period runs from November 16, 2023, to January 31, 2024. To enter, participants must be full Wests members and purchase a schooner or pint of Canadian Club & Dry on tap or Canadian Club & Dry 330ml package variety at any public bar at Wests New Lambton, Mayfield, Cardiff, City or Nelson Bay, then register with a Pink trivia question. The prize includes a Pink Concert Experience with corporate suite tickets, gourmet food, beverages, accommodation, and more, valued at $1,720. The winner will be notified by telephone, and unclaimed prizes may be distributed at the venue's discretion. The terms and conditions also cover prize substitutions, privacy, and liability. View full terms here. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/TP/01179.