The chefs at Texas Grill, West Mayfield are saucing it up with this mild Jalapeno Chimichurri recipe that is easy to whip up in your kitchen. Serve it on top of grilled steaks, chicken, pasta or summer salads. For a more tradition chimichurri, remove the jalapenos and add 2 bunches of parsley.
- 4 limes (1 zested, 3 juiced)
- 1bunch of coriander
- 1bunch of oregano
- 2 cups of Canola or Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of confit garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 6 fresh jalapenos
- 2 Tablespoon of Red Wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons of cumin ground
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Blend all ingredients together in a small bowl and prepare your meat or meat alternative ready for marinating. Or, serve on top of pasta, a sunny side up egg or as a dip with cream cheese.