WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The safety and wellbeing of Wests members, guests and employees is of paramount importance and remains our top priority. Wests is closely monitoring and responding appropriately to the situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19) and advice provided by the NSW Government. NSW Health have advised new restrictions will be introduced for Greater Sydney from 6pm Saturday 26th June until 11.59pm Friday 16 July.
At this time until further notice, persons who reside or work in a hotspot area will not be permitted entry into our Wests Clubs, Hotels or Health Clubs as per NSW Health advice. View NSW Health Hotspot list.
ALL members and guests are required to check in upon entry. The Wests Group use the Service NSW QR code system to sign patrons into the venue. The following restrictions will apply to our venues:
- People who have been in the Greater Sydney region (including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong) on or after June 21 should follow the stay-at-home orders for a period of 14 days after they left Greater Sydney.
- Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events; unless you are medically exempted from wearing a mask.
- Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed;
- Singing by audiences and choirs at indoor venues will not be allowed
- Dancing will not be allowed
- The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings, including weddings and funerals;
Masks are available for purchase from all reception desks for $1 and 50% of proceeds are donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
If you're medically exempted from wearing a mask, we respectfully ask you to carry a Medical Certificate and/or Statutory Declaration when visiting our clubs.
Check in process:
1. Scan the QR code with your smartphone camera or QR code reader
2. Follow the prompts on the Service NSW app or on the Service NSW webform
3. Show a staff member that you have signed in
Upon entry we kindly request that you adhere to the following hygiene guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing cold & flu symptoms, please do not enter the property;
- Ensure you practice social distancing at all possible times;
- Hand sanitisers are freely available for your use throughout the business;
- We kindly ask that you exercise strict hygiene standards during your visit
Entry to each club is via the main entrance only.
Choose Wests for your next social outing and enjoy the perks!
✔ SAFE | Regular fogging and deep clean
✔ EASY | No bookings required
✔ RELAX | Stay as long as you like
✔ SPACE | Open plan and socially distanced
✔ VALUE | 10% off food + 15% off beverage*
✔ VARIETY | Restaurants, casual eats and bars
✔ REWARDS | Join or renew and earn Wests Reward Points with every purchase^
*Discount applied when full Wests membership card is swiped at the time of purchase. ^T&C's apply.
What time do Wests Clubs open and close?
Wests New Lambton
Monday - Thursday 10am - 4am
Friday 10am - 6am
Saturday 9am - 6am
Sunday 9am - 4am
Wests Mayfield, City, Cardiff & Nelson Bay
10am - 3am daily
Who do I contact if I have a question?
We will continue to stay in touch with you via email with information also available here on our website and social media. If you have any questions please contact us via our online enquiry form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Please join us in downloading the CovidSAFE app.
Information is correct as at 23/07/2021