YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We proudly display our tick of approval as a registered COVID Safe business with the NSW Government. Our COVID Safe plan includes our commitment to the wellbeing of members and employees, physical distancing, hygiene and cleaning as well as record keeping.
The following measures are in place to protect our members and employees.
- Regular deep cleaning sanitisation of Club prior to opening
- Increased cleaning schedules
- Toilet sanitiser, soap dispenser and hand sanitiser stationS
- Cashless, contactless payment option
- Good hygiene and social distancing signage and announcements
- On-ground markers and queuing systems
- Sneeze protection screens positioned at key customer service points
- Face masks available for purchase for $1 each with 50c from every sale donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities
Upon entry we kindly request that you adhere to the following hygiene guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing cold & flu symptoms, please do not enter the property;
- Ensure you practice social distancing at all possible times;
- Hand sanitisers are freely available for your use throughout the business;
- Exercise strict hygiene standards during your visit
- Follow NSW Public Health Orders
We will continue to stay in touch with you via email with information also available here on our website and social media. If you have any questions please contact us via our online enquiry form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Information is correct as at 11th October 2021.