TWO INGREDIENT PIZZA DOUGH
You knead to know how delicious and oh so easy this two ingredient pizza dough is. Perfect for those lazy nights where you want gourmet but without the effort.
If you're missing the woodfired Italian pizzas from Fire & Stone Pizzeria, this simple recipe may fill the void.
Make sure to follow @wests_eats on Instagram where we share tastes and sensations from all over the world to surprise and excite you.
Two Ingredient Pizza Dough
- 1 Cup of Fat Free Yoghurt
- 1 1/2 Cups of Self Raising Flour (GF works too)
- Different herbs and spices (oregano, basic, paprika)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a tray with baking paper
- In a big bowl, combine the cup of flour with the cup of yoghurt until the dough starts to form. If the dough is sticky, gradually add a small amount of flour.
- Lightly flour a large surface and begin kneading the mixture until a dough forms.
- Using a rolling pin, begin rolling the dough out to form a circle shape.
- Add your favourite toppings and cook for 20 - 25 minutes. Our go-to is Pumpkin, Feta, Spinach and Olives.