WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS
- Monday 21 December
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The safety and wellbeing of Wests members, guests and employees is of paramount importance and remains our top priority. Wests is closely monitoring and responding appropriately to the situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19) and advice provided by the NSW Government.
ALL members and guests are required to check in upon entry. The Wests Group use the Service NSW QR code system to sign patrons into the venue.
Check in process:
1. Scan the QR code with your smartphone camera or QR code reader
2. Follow the prompts on the Service NSW app or on the Service NSW webform
3. Show a staff member that you have signed in
Upon entry we kindly request that you adhere to the following hygiene guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing cold & flu symptoms, please do not enter the property;
- Ensure you practice social distancing at all possible times;
- Hand sanitisers are freely available for your use throughout the business;
- We kindly ask that you exercise strict hygiene standards during your visit
Entry to each club is via the main entrance only.
Access to Wests New Lambton via the carpark air bridge and Tauranga Road will be temporarily closed.
Choose Wests for your next social outing and enjoy the perks!
✔ SAFE | Regular fogging and deep clean
✔ EASY | No bookings required
✔ RELAX | Stay as long as you like
✔ SPACE | Open plan and socially distanced
✔ VALUE | 10% off food + 15% off beverage*
✔ VARIETY | Restaurants, casual eats and bars
✔ REWARDS | Join or renew and earn Wests Reward Points with every purchase^
Find out more about the measures we have in place as part of our COVID-19 safety plan, providing you and your family with a safe and clean venue below.
*Discount applied when full Wests membership card is swiped at the time of purchase. ^T&C's apply.
What time do Wests Clubs open and close?
Wests New Lambton
Monday - Thursday 10am - 4am
Friday 10am - 6am
Saturday 9am - 6am
Sunday 9am - 4am
Wests Mayfield, City, Cardiff & Nelson Bay
10am - 3am daily
Who do I contact if I have a question?
We will continue to stay in touch with you via email with information also available here on our website and social media. If you have any questions please contact us via our online enquiry form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Please join us in downloading the CovidSAFE app.
Information is correct as at 16/03/2021